- The phone banks are growing quiet.
- Red, white and blue signs are plastered on any and all inanimate objects.
- Lawns are staked.
- Helium tanks are scarce.
Have you ever volunteered for a political campaign? If you have, what tipped you into action?
- Policy: You’re passionate about a specific issue(s).
- Affiliation: You’re a member of the same party…or maybe it’s your dad who is running.
- Networking: It’s an opportunity—a resume builder or a possible gateway to a future job.
- Social: It’s a place to meet like-minded people.
What would make you go that extra step and not just vote, but volunteer?