Thanks so much to Nezha over at the Arab Writer Chick for nominating me for the Beautiful Blogger award. You made my day. The Beautiful Blogger Award is for creativity, originality, and overall contribution to the blogging community. I am honored.
Okay…so, I’m supposed to offer up 7 Random Things About Myself.
1. In the morning, before I even pour my coffee, I put music on.
2. I prefer shopping for books more than clothes.
3. I caught a squirrel when I was little (with my bare hands).
4. I love the color, blue.
5. I am overly fond of commas in my writing.
6. I love to dance.
7. I’m ambidextrous.
NOW, I’d like to pass on the honor by nominating a few blogs that I love to read.
1. Judy over at Connecting Dots to God for her deep and thought-provoking posts. Absolutely love the one “Would You Recognize a Master?” What a great reminder to stop and PAY ATTENTION!
2. Cara who writes This Little Light is definitely succeeding at spreading joy, light and love. Her posts are alive with wit, beauty and warmth.
3. Tracie over at Tracie Louise Photography who greets me each morning with a wonderfully expansive photograph that reminds me to take a deep, peaceful breath and focus my strength on the day.
4. Pepper Basham who writes of faith and family at Words Seasoned with Salt. She is a beautiful person and wonderful writer…and now, I”m happy to say, a friend. (I first followed Pepper’s blog and then met her at a recent writer’s conference. I am truly blessed to know her.)
5. Sherry over at Fabulous 50′s has explored many-a-country and provides lovely photos and info for anyone who wants to get out and see the world.
6. Katy down under at the Storytelling Nomad. She writes about the incessant need to read, write and travel. What’s not to like?
The nominated recipients are asked to:
~Thank and Link-back to your nominator;
~Nominate 7, 6, or fewer (or more) other blogs that you enjoy to receive this award as well;
~Post a comment on each of your nominees blogs with a link to your page for the details;
~Paste the Award image somewhere on your blog, if so desired;
~And, continue blogging all your beautiful thoughts, suggestions, and musings. More readers are coming!
Thanks so much for the encouragement! I love the community we’re creating.